The new Hyperion Pixhack Racer is available now and its fully supported by the Arducopter and PX4 community. Its a genuine open source project, already running with PX 4 stack software / QGroundControl (QGC), as well with Arducopter / Mission Planner (MP).
This is not just another small PX4 knock off or derivate, the Pixracer is the first autopilot of the new FMUv4 Pixhack generation. Its coming with an upgraded Invensense Sensor generation (bye bye tricky LSM 303), a plug in Wifi board and a 2MB Flash. JST GH series connectors for easy and robust peripheral connections.
Full set of professional flexible silicone cables included for almost any peripheral module connection.
- Integrated Wifi telemetry and boot loading through ESP8266
- Invensense ICM-20608 Accel / Gyro (4 KHz)
- Invensense MPU9250 Accel / Gyro / Mag (4 KHz)
- Honeywell HMC5983 magnetometer with temperature compensation
- Measurement Specialties MS5611 barometer
- JST GH connectors
- MicroSD slot
- Futaba S.BUS and S.BUS2 / Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX / Graupner SUMD / PPM input / Yuneec ST24
- FrSky telemetry port
- OneShot PWM out (configurable)
- MCU: STM32F427VIT6 rev.3
- PCB dimension: 36mm*36mm
- FRAM: FM25V02-G
- Ultra low noise LDOs for sensors and FMU
- MPU9250, ICM20608, baro MS5611, mag HMC5983
- Connectors: GPS+I2C, RC-IN, PPM-IN, RSSI, SBus-IN, Spektrum-IN, USART3 ( TxD, RxD, CTS, RTS ), USART2 ( TxD, RxD, CTS, RTS ), FRSky-IN, FRSky-OUT, CAN, USART8 ( TxD, RxD ), ESP8266 ( full set ), SERVO1-SERVO6, USART7 ( TxD, RxD ), JTAG ( SWDIO, SWCLK ), POWER-BRICK ( VDD, Voltage, Current, GND ), BUZZER-LED_BUTTON
- MicroSD card reader
- RGB LED
- Micro USB
- WiFi ESP8266 802.11bgn (Included!)