The EOS 0720i NET3 AD is the answer when looking to upgrade to more power but where you still have the flexibility of the built-in power supply. The 220V input provides 90W of input power where when on DC (up to 15V) you have 150W at your disposal.
- Integrated balancer
- TCS & STORE MODE
- 20A Max with 90W (AC) or 150W (DC) charger power.
- Network to 300W and 14S max(2x7S balanced)
- Next-generation 0720i NET charger for 110-240V and >15VDC
- Perfect for home as well as the field or track
- Adapter boards for Chinese types (XH) and of course Hyperion is included - two adaptes are included (not 3 as depicted)
- The EOS 0720i NET3-AD charger combines the best of both worlds.
- Up to 7S lipos (support all other popular chemistries too) and up to 20A raw charging power.
- With the built in balancer you keep your lipos healthy and safe.
Caution : When you charge the HV Lipo Batteries
When you charge the HV Lipo Batteries using Hyperion EOS Series Chargers, please choose the HVLI mode at Battery Types.